Saturday, March 24, 2007

GRANADO ESPADA - PRE-OPEN BETA SET ON MAY 17, 2007


I am one of the lucky participant of GRANADO ESPADA ONLINE Closed Beta Event. Though I only played this game for three weeks, I found this game very interesting. Playing three characters at one time is really awesome. Gameplay is really nice, and graphics is really superb.

I am really excited for the Game PRE-OPEN BETA Event which is set On May 17, 2007.

Everyone can now register for an account at http://www.granadoespada.sg/en/ .
Here's the latest trailer of the game.

2 comments:

Hrin said...

Thanks for publicizing GE on your blog. The wizard class is my fave too! :)

Anonymous said...

@hirin thanks for visiting this site. it's a great honor for gayngame seeing the famous GM of Granado Espada comment on this blog.

I myself is a GE Gamer. I wish to see you on gameplay.

By the way, I was at e-games DOMI1NATION. And I happen to see you there. thanks for visiting Manila.