Sunday, August 5, 2007

Announcing Your True Gay Love To The Whole Wide World

Are You Out And Proud ...

... to speak your mind?
... to show the world who you are?
... to show the true meaning of love?

Watching Ara and Emmanuel exchange their "I Love You's" is truly an inspiration. On National Television, through Wowowee, the couple announced to the whole world their love for each other.

The 8-minute video really touched my heart. Though you can hear people's laugh. I think I shed some tears, thinking when can I have the chance to feel such love. At ang gwapo ni Emmanuel ha.


My wish for the two couple, may your love continue to flourish no matter what. May your love ones continue to accept your true feelings and let you have all the freedom to express your love with each other.

And be happy.

Eto, Watch nyo na ang video.


3 comments:

ice_codey said...

oh my God! that was really touching. Kilig to the MAXXXX ako. Hope emmanuel is true to ara. Anyways that was really touching especially how emmanuel announced to the whole country his love for ara. ako?... kailan kaya... huhuhu.. anyways accept ko naman na solo in life na 'ko. hehehe

Anonymous said...

@ice_codey, pls don't think that way. i believe everything has a design. your time will come. just hope.

Anonymous said...

grabe, kilig pare! hehe. buti pa sila. :)