Monday, July 2, 2007

TRANFORMERS The Movie is Awesome!

Finally, after making some adjustments on my schedule, I was able to see the much anticipated movie of the year, "TRANSFORMERS."

The movie is amazing!


Before, I was thinking how will the transformation be done by the Autobots and the Decepticons without the "corny" looks.

But the effects are really really great!


The "Transformation" are done with a great taste.

I suggest you watch this movie.

And by the way Shia Labeouf is really handsome.




3 comments:

Riki The Dark said...

Shia is okay but Josh Duhamel is my leading in my wildest fantasies right now! He's just too HAWT!

Anonymous said...

@riki, ayy! tama ka dyan. pede bang share tayo? hahaha.

rmacapobre said...

shia's a good looking actor. my favorite part was when he was freaking out and megan was giving bumblebee her diagnosis ..

the story was too simplistic understandably since it was marketed towards kids. the graphics was exceptional. but i think the comedy is what makes this movie a good movie.