Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Zsazsa Zaturnnah: Ze Musikal

For the past months, "Zsazsa Zaturnnah: Ze Musikal" has been a favorite topic by different blogsites (especially gay blogsites).

Is it only a hype?

Well last night, I was able to catch the final "showing" of "Zsazsa Zaturnnah: Ze Musikal" at RCBC Plaza with Eula Valdez as Zsazsa Zaturnnah and Vince de Jesus as Ada.

Oh! I won't forget the person who potrayed Didi, ang dakilang sidekick ni Ada. Ang Galing Galing mo Didi!

And Dodong potrayed by Arnold Reyes really caught my attention. Mmmmp! May bago na akong crush! Hahaha. Sa akin na lang kung bakit.


(pic from mgg)

The play in general is great. But honestly, the play is long. I think the play took 3 hours; and I found some scenes boring. Mmmm. Baka naman pagod lang ako. From my work kasi, dumeretso na ako sa play.

But I really enjoyed the play.

2 comments:

gibbs cadiz said...

hmp, na-bore ka lang ata kasi me pupuntahan pa kayo ng date mo. nakita ko kayo! haha, world peace, bro. (bro talaga!) :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha.loko ka! akala mo di kita nakita na may ka-date.mmmp! san punta nyo, ha?