Wednesday, July 11, 2007

WTF! I Can't Log In At Silkroad Online!

Mmmm. I miss my Character at Silkoad Online. It's been weeks since I had my last visit at the Ancient China together with my super hunky-gwapito character.

My Oh My! I can't log in!

All the 22 servers are all crowded, even the three newest servers; and I can't log in.

'Tried so many times, but I guess it's not my lucky day. Mmmm. Maybe mother nature doesn't want me to be killed again by those pangitz thieves. Hehehe. Better try my luck next time.

-----

I think Silkroad Online community is really growing so fast.

The game is simply awesome, that is why.

I still remember, I tried this game more than a year ago when it's popularity in the Philippines is starting to grow. Almost every month, new servers are added to compensate for the growing population of Silkroad Online Community.

During those times, servers are of US origin. And the best time to play this game is when the Americans are sleeping (which means daytime in the Philippines and Night time in the US).

'Or else you'll encounter lots of lags; and you'll end up cursing. Lolz.

Until Level-up Games decided to get the franchise of this great game.

Maybe, you want to try this game. Check this link for more game info. And let's Party at Silkroad Online.

---------

Sigh! Maybe I'll try my luck again tomorrow.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cheating website!

Anonymous said...

awesome cheat sites for sure. check those out!

Anonymous said...

this game is a joke now. first of all they should take out all the f***ing turkish. they take up most of the server and stay on all day. whats the point of playing if over half of the players dont speak english.? and my friends and i had the highest level players on rome server and now we all quit and uninstalled because its a joke to try and log in.

Anonymous said...

Yes, that is a great site for Silk Road Online Cheats and bots, if that