Friday, April 27, 2007

pinoygayblogs.com KEEPING US TOGETHER

In the world of gaming,
....... clans are made.
....... guilds are formed.


for a common purpose,
....... to protect one's race.
....... to protect one's home.

-------

I thought of this site,
that maybe playing my favorites online/video games,
would be more fun and entertaining,
if fun is shared with people,
....... of "my race,"
....... of "my skin."


....... no discrimination,
....... no insults.

-------


I salute migs of manilagayguy for creating a space for pinoy gay bloggers. The site seems to serve as a directory of Pinoy Gay Bloggers.

I hope the numbers (list) would continue to flourish, to cover everything about pinoy gayness,
....... from gaming,
....... from coming-out
....... up to the simplest form of information that a gay person needs.


If you are a blogger or if you have a plan to blog about anything, you may join Pinoy Gay Blogs .


Join The Directory!
There might be an information that a lonely gay needs from your blog.

2 comments:

gibbs cadiz said...

ehem, link-up? :)

Anonymous said...

oh my....(shouting and running around my room and dancing macarena, uso pa ba? hehehe)... the well-respected mr gibbs cadiz visited my site.

thanks.thanks.

yes. please.