Thursday, June 21, 2007

OMG! Pinoy Na Pinoy Na Ang Blogger!

Pinoy Na Pinoy Na Ang Dating Ng Blogger!
Just this night while checking my blogspot account, one thing that really really caught my attention is the latest addtion to blogger, the choice of TAG-LISH (Tagalog-English) Menu.


Hey, am I missing something? I noticed this addition just this night.


Some of the terms are very deep Tagalog.

Though Filipino is my native language, the TAG-LISH Menu somehow confused me.

Hindi lang siguro ako sanay. (Naks!)

Well I think this is a good move by Blogger, to consider Filipino language as a medium in creating an account.

This move remind of what Pres. Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo announced a year ago, the conversion of Windows Operating System to Filipino language.



2 comments:

rmacapobre said...

> the conversion of Windows Operating System to Filipino language

hmm .. i hope they also have support for bisaya since it is spoken by majority of filipinoes.

Anonymous said...

@rmacapobre, mmmm. pwede rin.

when i saw the blogger format in filipino, medyo nalito lang ako. some of the terms are deep filipino so i decided to switch back to english format.