Friday, June 15, 2007

Today I Will Start My Adventure At Vespanola



After weeks of waiting, finally, I got a copy of the "Granado Espada Pre-Open Beta Client!"

I joined the Closed Beta Testing of this game and I find this game very interesting. The graphics and the in-game music are fantastic.

+++ Plus a new style in Online Gaming where you can control three characters at the same time.

The Pre-Open Beta Test (POBT) started on May 17, 2007 . While, the POBT Game Client can be downloaded weeks before the Test started.

By the way, the total Game Client download would amount to almost 3 Gb. Opo, a whooping 3 GB. Kaya medyo tinamad na akong i-download.

And now, my friend from E-games finally gave me a copy of the POBT Game Client.

Nice! Nice! I can now continue my adventure at Vespanola.

See you there folks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice. i hope you will enjoy the game as much as i do.

Anonymous said...

thanks. ano family name ng character mo? i hope to see u during gameplay.

Anonymous said...

I'm ThreeKings from Carracci server but I stopped playing 2 weeks before school starts. I just want to concentrate on my studies right now. And I'm still waiting for the game to reach commercial status then I will decide if I will continue to play or not. I can't afford to play if it's P2P. I hope it's only F2P with item mall ;)

Anonymous said...

That's a good thinking, concentrate on your studies. Anyways, there will always be saturdays, sundays, and holidays where you can enjoy Granado Espada and other games.

Goodluck!

icy said...

I enjoy the game so much too. I am playing in US version but I may move since I cannot find gay gamers there :(