Thursday, May 24, 2007

Age Doesn't Matter In Playing Video Games

Video Games is really for everyone, para

....... sa lalaki,

....... babae,

....... bakla,

....... bata,

....... matanda,

....... may ngipin,

...... o wala.


Yesterday, on my way home, riding MRT, I saw an old man enjoying every second of his ride at the then jampacked train, while everyone is having a problem because of overcrowding.


Can we call the old man Lolo Uste?

According to my "age-meter," Lolo Uste is already in his 60's.
.
.
.

Whenever I ride the MRT, it is my habit to find a place at the middle of the train to prevent me from being pushed by the in-coming passengers. And there I found Lolo Uste, seated and enjoying his Gameboy Advance.

Groovy Lolo, eh!

He is really into the game. Though the MRT is air-conditioned, I can still feel the heat maybe because of over-crowding; and Lolo Uste doesn't mind that. Basta't busy sya sa game nya!


Though he is holding a pink Gameboy Advance, my Gaydar doesn't say he is gay (pati matanda pinatulan. hehehe).

I still can remember, this is not the first time I saw old people enjoying Video Games. During my stay in Tokyo, I saw several oldies also playing Gameboy Advance while riding densha (japanese term for train), waiting for their station. And they don't mind if lots of people consider this as a kid stuff.

Basta't nag e-enjoy, Go lang ng Go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahaha! Lolo Cool!

Riki The Dark said...

"Video Games is really for everyone, para

....... sa lalaki,

....... babae,

....... bakla,

....... bata,

....... matanda,

....... may ngipin,

...... o wala."

Correct ka d'yan! =)