Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Sweaty Podcast Experience With The Troikapodcasters

Two days ago, I was invited by the "Troikabloggers / Troikapodcasters" - Migs, Mcvie, Gibbs to be a guest podcaster in their upcoming 2nd podcast with the topic, "Coming Out."

It was a hell of experience.

It's just the four of us during that time, but honestly, like a contestant in Miss Universe, kabado po ang Lola nyo. Lol! That day was the hottest part of summer for me. Tagaktak ang pawis sa kalbo kong ulo dahil sa kaba. Maybe because of the thought that I will be heard by thousands of readers of these three great bloggers, Migs, Mcvie and Gibbs. At the back of my mind, I was thinking if their readers would get something "with a sense" out of my revelations.

Bumalik tuloy ang alaala ko nung first interview ko sa work. I was this nervous too but less the sweat. Hahaha.

Please watch out for that Podcast at manilagayguy.

5 comments:

gibbs cadiz said...

haha, i can still see yung pawis mo sa ulo, haha! but you did fine, pare. am sure dami matutuwa sa kuwento mo, kaya relax lang. :)

Anonymous said...

may "pare" talaga sa comment Gibbs? Lol.

I'm sure you guys did a great job again. Sweat or no sweat :D

joelmcvie said...

Gibbs, pare, 'tol, chong! Togus mo peguls? Petla ka todits! Ahahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

ahahaha! di ata yan gay-lingo. kanto boys-lingo? Lol!

Anonymous said...

hi RG girl/boy, at last, i am presently listening to d 3rd podcast of coming out. Glad to hear ur voice w/ d troikasters! like to invite u to my blog http://joshmeandmydoves.blogspot.com tnx.