Tuesday, May 8, 2007

GAYNaGAMER Of The Week: Ali J

NAme: Ali J
Age: 19 Yrs Old
Status: Single

I love to play Ragnarok Online, Flyff, RF Online.

For Ragnarok, I got a high priest, then a Scholar. My serious guilds were One Size Fits All (OSFA), Dragoons, and Excidium.

For Flyff, I had a Ringmaster named EnnisDelMar and a Psykeeper named Bottom ....lol... (mmmm.hint,hint). I Play at Bubble Server.

For RF Online, I have a summoner named Mikorie and I play at Nexus Server.

I might try Rose Online one of these days.

(Guys, if you want to meet Ali J during gameplay, you can catch him at these servers.)

I also play PS2. I like rpg's and horror games, mostly Finaly Fantasy, Resident Evil and Silent Hill...just love Silent Hill.

I also go to Bed and Government but I'm usually at The Fort, Jaipur, hittin it up with straight friends.

My message to my fellow GAYNaGAMERS: Gay Guys can be hardcore gamers too!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hyper sexy

Qtheconqueror said...

Cute niya :D natawa ako sa names nung characters niya hahaha. Ennis and Bottom lol.

conan_cat said...

whoa... he's gay, he's a hardcore gamer, and he certainly is HOT!!

and that's reallll cool :P i wonder if i can find some gay friends around the games that i play too hehe.

Anonymous said...

Female Assist aketch sa Flyff. Bagay kami...Echos!

(Seems like I'm the 1000th visitor, lucky me!)

rmacapobre said...

> Gay Guys can be hardcore gamers too!

marami ..