Saturday, May 26, 2007

Is "Coming Out" A Problem?


For the past months, I have been reading several gay blogs In Pursuit of Happiness.


Well, the "Happiness" I am referring at this post is about me being free. Free to accept myself as a gay person and freedom to act as a gay person without any insult or critisms from another person (straight or gay).


Reading these blogs, helped me a lot in combatting my self-issues as a gay person.


If you also have issues like mine, I would like to suggest that you listen on the podcast about "Coming Out," at manilagayguy.


Part 1 and Part 2 are already released, and watch out for the 3rd episode. Sabi nga ni Gibbs, Be gentle, baby, it's my first time.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3rd part of the "Coming Out" podcast is already out at www.manilagaguy.com

rmacapobre said...

a practical advise is to be financially independent first. then the rest will follow ..