Sunday, May 6, 2007

SOME GENIUS ARE NOT GOOD

On May 5, 2000, the world wide web was shocked with new virus, the "I Love You" virus that swept through banks, securities firms, and Web companies. This virus caused a lot of disruptions to business worlwide.

And who is the culprit?

A Filipino.

And now my computer is hit with another famous virus, the "TAGA LIPA ARE!"

Sounds too abvious? With Matching accent pa ha!

Ala eh, Taga-Batangas ka ba?

I don't have yet any information who made this virus. But it "seems" another Pinoy made another genius program for the world to see. I have an AVG Anti-virus running at my computer; but this virus cannot be healed by AVG.

How will you know if you are infected?

Whenever you open Internet Explorer, you will see from the title bar, "TAGA LIPA ARE!"

Well, at least this person has nationalism running in his blood; shouting his roots to the world!

Sus, Yung iba ngang Pinoy ikinahihiya na Pinoy sila e. At least this person is too proud to tell where he came from. Sigh, what a reason! Lol!

Such a waste of talent.

I hope these people will be enlightened on how to use and develop their talents to help other people. Malay mo maging creator ka ng video/online game na Philippine made na ang dating ay mas maganda pa sa WOW o kahit ano pang games ng Koreans or Americans.

I hope that time will come.
If you're hit by this virus, you can try this auto-fix. I hope this could help.

5 comments:

Qtheconqueror said...

hey gayngamer, how is the virus being spread?

Anonymous said...

honestly, i don't have any idea how I was infected by this virus.

this is a malware. though it didnt affect my internet speed, somehow it's irritating to see something which is not normal on my Internet Explorer Title Bar. (If it was "I Love GAYNGAME" Baka pede pa. LOL!)

One more thing I can't double click my Hard drive (C) if i want to open it. I need to right click and >> Explore in order access my Hard Drive.

Adrian said...

hi gayngame...

yung PC ko dito sa office nagka-ganito na rin... di ako sure pero siguro dahil may ibang gumamit, may naglagay ng flash drive nya. di ko maalis and nakaka-irita talaga yung extra text sa title bar ng browser. i fixed it by restoring the system to a few days before it was hit. ok na kaya yun? thanks!

Anonymous said...

@adrian, kung wala na ung "TAGA LIPA ARE" sa title bar ok na un. halos minimal lang namn effect nito.

Riki The Dark said...

Thanks for the tip, Gayngame ! =)